Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Excel Output in XML Publisher

  1. Do registration of Concurrent program in XML Publisher Responsibility.
  2. Once registration is done check for following Profile options settings.


3. If your Internet Explorer window pops up then disappears, you need to add your Server to your trusted hosts. In IE 6
    this is under Tools, Internet Options, Security, click the "Sites" button under to Trusted Sites, uncheck "Require server  
    verification (https)...” put your fully qualified hostname under "add this web site" then click OK. For Internet Explorer 7  
    or 6 add your site to Local Intranet Zone. Tools, Internet Options, Security, click Local Intranet, Sites, Advanced, Add
    your fully qualified hostname, e.g. http://xxxapp.xxx.com/

4. Run the request. Before submitting request press on Options button. Select Format as EXCEL
 

5. Submit the Request.

6 .Once request completed successfully, press on View Output and save the file. This is excel sheet. Save this file in .CSV  
    format. 


 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was once a amusement account it.
    Look advanced to more introduced agreeable from you!
    However, how can we keep in touch?

    My webpage; diets that work
    my webpage :: safe diets

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will right away snatch your rss as I can't in finding your e-mail subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you've any?
    Kindly let me recognise so that I may subscribe. Thanks.


    Here is my web page 38943

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thеre, mу name's Devin and sometimes I write about the same thing on my blog. Actually, if I may, let me ask you something.. Could it just be me or does it seem as if some of the replies seem like they are coming out of brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are publishing on other social sites such as web 2.0 site list, I hope to keep up with you. Is it possible you could publish a list of all of your shared sites like your Twitter, Facebook page or linkedin profile?

    Stop by my blog post ... dada

    ReplyDelete